“Veterinaria i kormlenie” is an international scientific peer-reviewed open access journal. The journal provides direct open access to its content under the Creative Commons Attribution International 4.0CC-BY license. The journal adheres to the principle that free open access to research results serves the progress of science.
The rules for authors are based on the CSE’s White Paper on Promotion Integrity in Scientific Journal Publications, 2012 Update.
The Journal “Veterinaria i kormlenie” provides topics on animal treatment and feeding. The journal accepts original papers and reviews for publication. The Journal accepts materials from graduate students, applicants, doctoral students, specialists and experts in this area.
Requirements for manuscripts
The requirements are stated clearly in points with samples. If any of the requirements are not met the manuscripts will not be accepted for consideration.
- Manuscripts are sent to the email of the editorial office firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is necessary to indicate the last name of the first author in the email’s subject line.
- While correspondence, write in the body of the same email so that the history of the correspondence is visible.
- An entire text including headings, abstract, full name, etc. should be given in lowercase letters. “INTRODUCTION” is not correct. Introduction is correct.
- UDC code
- The title should be up to 10 words, informative and clearly reflecting the contents. The General formulations as “… questions studied…” should be avoided.
- Information about the authors. The last name, then first name, academic degree, position, workplace, city and e-mail of the authors should be provided. It is not needed to write the word “e-mail” itself in the email. See the link for an example.
- Keywords – 5-8.
- An abstract should consist of 250 words. General declarative phrases have to be avoided.
- The article itself comes next and starts with the heading “Introduction”.
- References in Russian. It is Literature. Not a “list of sources”, not “used literature.”
- References in English (or transliteration). If there are English references it is not needed to duplicate them. Only references from Russian should be translated.
English block. Pay special attention to the quality of language! Not internet translation, only professional literary English is accepted!
- Authors, last name, workplace, city and mail should be given. Job positions and academic degree is not needed.
- Abstract: 250 words
- If the article contains tables, graphs and figures, only their headings are translated into English, the tables themselves do not need to be translated. See the link for an example. The tables, graphs and figures should be sent both with the manuscripts, and in separate files. The file and table name should be matched with author name. An example of the file name:“Niyazov table. 1″. “Niyazov fig. 4″.
- Citation into two languages. This information is useful for other authors cite your article. The example is depending on the number of authors. See the link. You will not be able to indicate the number of journal and pages, we will write them ourselves when we complete the manuscripts.
- Photograph of the first author. It has to be attached in jpeg formats. The file’s name should correspond to the author’s last name. If the author is Niyazov, the file should be called “Niyazov”.
- The maximum total volume of an article, including tables, figures, photos, should not be more than 13 pages. The text should be typed with an interval of 1.5 spacing, font Times New Roman, 14 pt. The page margins are standard.
- Covering letter, review confirming the relevance and accuracy of the information in the article. An example is given; you can download it through the link.
- All files should be submitted by one email with the attachments. It is not needed to send a manuscript by one letter and photo of the author with another. Materials should not be archived, attached with a “paper clip”.
- You still have questions – write, we will answer any number of them.